Full Gas Line Services In & Around Upland & Montclair
Few things in a home are as dangerous as a gas leak. An unsuspecting homeowner can light a match or use the stove and be at risk for disastrous and potentially deadly consequences. A broken gas line is a life-or-death situation and it is essential to fix it immediately. It does not matter if it is your fireplace, stove or other kitchen appliance that is leaking. It also doesn’t matter if there are holes in the gas line itself. Any leak can cause a devastating explosion.
Gas line repair is usually not difficult. Under no circumstances, however, should any homeowner attempt it! Leave it to the professionals. We know all there is to know about gas line maintenance. We will plug any and all leaks, backtrack along the gas line to find any damaged pipes and make your home safe again.
Homeowner Gas Line Responsibilities
The gas company is only responsible for maintaining the natural gas lines that carry natural gas to your meter. If you’re a property owner, property manager tenant and/or occupant, then you’re responsible for maintaining all customer-owned gas lines on your side of the meter.
Customer-owned natural gas lines include all piping that goes:
- From your natural gas meter to the appliances on your property.
- From a curbside natural gas meter to the home (when the meter is not right beside the home).
- From your meter underground to a building pool/spa heater barbecue or other natural gas appliances.
Gas Line Maintenance
Failure to maintain natural gas pipelines could result in problems from corrosion and leakage. To properly maintain your gas lines:
- Have them inspected periodically to identify unsafe conditions including corrosion (if the pipe is steel or other metal) and leaks.
- Repair any unsafe conditions immediately.
- Have a qualified professional such as a plumbing or heating contractor assist you in finding inspecting and repairing your buried natural gas lines.
Gas Line Services From Klaus & Sons
Klaus & Sons provides comprehensive gas line services in and around Montclair, CA, including:
- Residential Gas Line Installation
- Emergency Residential Gas Leak Detection & Repair
- Commercial Gas Line Installation
- Emergency Commercial Gas Leak Detection & Repair
We are Upland's best gas line repair and installation service. With trained and certified technicians at the ready, you can count on Klaus and Sons for quality work, every time. Call us now for your gas line services at 909-982-5698 !