Local Plumbing – Heating – Air Conditioning
REQUEST SERVICE FORM
Klaus & Sons Is Your Local Insured Licensed (CSLB #320990) Family Owned Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractor Providing Local Residential ,Commercial HVAC Plumbing Service. Expert Factory Trained Technicians Combined With Professionally Trained Office Staff Provide 24 Hour Service Maintenance Installation Repair All Brands Models Makes of Mechanical HVAC Equipment.Klaus & Sons Has Provided The Positive Experience Desired By All Local Citizens For Over 4 Decades.
Heating & Air Conditioning
We Provide Local Expert Full Service 24 Hour HVAC Service Sales Installation Replacement Installation for all Heating Air Conditioning Ductwork Systems. Our Technicians Continued Training Combined With The Most Advanced Troubleshooting Tools and Equipment Available Guarantee Timely Diagnosis and Repair. Klaus & Sons Provide Installation Of Quality Lennox Heating & Cooling Systems. We Have HVAC Systems To Fit All Needs and Budgets. We Provide Sales Installation Of Modern Environmentally Friendly HVAC Systems With The Highest Efficiency Rating Available. We Offer Quality Indoor Air Quality Systems Programmable WiFi Smartphone Tablet Friendly Thermostats. Call 909.982.5698 Today and Solve Your Local HVAC Problem. Fully Stocked HVAC Service Trucks and Skilled HVAC Technicians Will Solve All Your Heating Air Conditioning Problems.
If Your Air Conditioning HVAC System is More Than 15 Years Old The Air Conditioning Efficiency Upgrades Rebates Available to California Homeowners Wanting To Save Money On Their Utility Electric Bills Are Well Worth Your Time and Investment. Replacing Your Old Air Conditioning HVAC System With A New HighEfficiency System That Uses EcoFriendly R410A Refrigerant Will Translate into Big Savings Up To 50% on Your Cooling Costs. The Performance of Your Heating and Cooling System is Determined Largely By Your HVAC Equipment’s Operating Efficiency All “Matched Systems” An Outdoor Compressor Unit That Matches With An Indoor Unit (furnace)Is Tested and Awarded a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) Comparable To A Miles Per Gallon (mpg) Rating For Your Car. The More Cooling/Heating A System Puts Out For Each Unit Of Energy It Consumes The Higher (SEER) Rating It Will Receive. The Higher The Efficiency Rating Of Your System The Less Energy It Will Consume Lowering Utility Electric Bills And Decreasing The Impact On The California Environment.
Keeping your home cool
Understanding how heat is transferred from the outdoors into your home and from your home to your body is important for understanding the challenge of keeping your home cool. Understanding the processes that help keep your body cool is important in understanding cooling strategies for your home. Heat is transferred to and from objects. Heat transfers from you and your home in three ways : Conduction Radiation Convection.
- Conduction is heat traveling through a solid material. On hot days, heat is conducted into your home through the roof, walls, and windows. blown in attic insulation, air sealing, and home heating and cooling system upgrades will help reduce that heat conduction.Energy Upgrade California Rebates are available for local citizens to have HVAC Home Improvement Projects performed by our highly trained staff at Klaus&Sons.
- Radiation is heat traveling in the form of visible and nonvisible light. Sunlight is an obvious source of heat for homes. In addition, lowwavelength, nonvisible infrared radiation can carry heat directly from warm objects to cooler objects. Infrared radiation is why you can feel the heat of a gas stove top, even from across the room.Infrared radiation will also carry the heat of your walls and ceiling directly to your body causing discomfort. Create a comfortable energy efficient living space by installing a Lennox High Efficiency Heating and Cooling System. Receive Energy Upgrade California Heating and Cooling Rebates Today with an HVAC High Efficiency System Install Today with Klaus And Sons.
- Convection is another means for the heat from your walls and ceiling to reach you. Hot air naturally rises, carrying heat away from your walls and causing it to circulate throughout your home. As the hot air circulates past your skin you breathe it in and become warm. Homes with a properly sealed-ventilated building envelope enjoy greater comfort combined with increased energy efficiency. Call 909.982.5698 to begin enjoying lower energy bills.
COOLING YOUR BODY
Your body can cool down through three processes convection, radiation, and perspiration. Ventilation enhances all these processes.
Radiation occurs when heat radiates across the space between you and the objects in your home. If objects are warmer than you are, heat will travel toward you. Removing heat through ventilation reduces the temperature of the ceiling, walls, and furnishings. The cooler your surroundings, the more you will radiate heat to the objects, rather than the other way around. Energy Upgrade California offers local citizens incentives for HVAC Home Improvement Projects that reduce energy consumption and make local homes more comfortable.
Perspiration can be uncomfortable, and many people would prefer to stay cool without it. However, during hot weather and physical exercise, perspiration is the body’s powerful cooling mechanism. As moisture leaves your skin pores, it carries a lot of heat with it, cooling your body. If a breeze passes over your skin that moisture evaporates causing you to be even cooler. High Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning Systems Can Increase You Fall and Summer utility bill costs. Home Upgrade California provides rebates to make high efficiency HVAC Upgrades to your local California Home.
Convection occurs when heat is carried away from your body via moving air. If the surrounding air is cooler than your skin, the air will absorb your heat and rise. As the warmed air rises around you, cooler air moves in to take its place and absorb more of your warmth. The faster this convecting air moves, the cooler you feel. Energy Efficient Upgrades made to keep your living space comfortable. Receive Home Upgrade Energy Upgrade California rebates to make your home heating and cooling utility costs lower.
Investing in Lennox High Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning Systems Will Yield Immediate Returns With Improved Indoor Air Quality and Lower Utility Bills. Energy Upgrade California Home Upgrade offers local california homeowners cash back incentives for increasing their comfort while decreasing energy use.
Klaus & Sons strives to help local citizens save energy and lower your Edison So Cal Gas utility bills. We work hard to make your home more comfortable in all seasons while ensuring energy efficiency. All local citizens with new Lennox HVAC Systems enjoy improved air quality for a safer and healthier indoor environment.
CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY – 909.982.5698
Klaus and Sons Performs All Heating Air Conditioning Tasks Listed Below Daily:
- Free HVAC Estimates
- Free Plumbing Estimates
- Install Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Repair Furnace
- Repair Air Conditioner
- Attic Insulation
- Install Digital Thermostat
- Replace Install Duct Work
- Utility Bill Savings
- Energy Efficient Upgrades
- Repair Heating Air Conditioning Systems Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Heating Maintenance
- 24 Hour Service
- Air Filtration Systems Condensate Line Repair
- Leaking Air Conditioner Repair Freon Charging
- WiFi Thermostat Install
- HVAC System Inspections
- Humidifier Installation
- High Efficiency Heating and Cooling Systems
- Split System Repair and Replace
- Heating and Cooling Package Units
- Rooftop Heating and Cooling System Install
- Condensate Install and Repair
- Energy Upgrade California Rebates
- Hero Program Financing
- Heating and Cooling System Repair
- Install Relocate Air Conditioner
- HVAC Replacements
- Free Air Conditioning Estimates
Alta Loma 91701, 91737 Azusa 91702 Charter Oak 91722, 91723, 91724 Chino 91708, 91710 Chino Hills 91709 Claremont 91711 Diamond Bar 91765, 91789 Fontana 92331, 92334, 92335, 92336, 92337 Glendora 91740, 91741 La Verne 91750 Montclair 91710, 91762, 91763 Ontario 91758, 91761, 91762, 91764 Pomona 91765, 91766, 91767, 91768, 91769 Rancho Cucamonga 91710, 91729, 91730, 91737, 91739 San Dimas 91773 Upland 91785, 91785, 91786 Walnut 91788, 91789, 91795